"...My bronze sculptures encompass human and animal forms which I depict in my own abstracted style: a Salge blend of classical and contemporary elements. I utilize lines, shapes and textures to reveal body movement, gesture or stillness. I am not concerned with precise anatomy or plausible function; instead I focus on the expression of attitude or emotion."
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
"Whoa!" by Master Sculptor, Wayne Salge
Friday, July 22, 2011 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Wayne Salge says of his sculptures...
To learn more about Wayne Salge visit our gallery in Cherry Creek
and on our website.
Wayne Salge will be presenting paintings in
Saks Galleries special exhibition
"Sculptors Who Paint - Painters Who Sculpt"
September 16 - September 30, 2011.
Contact our professional staff members at
Saks Galleries 303.333.4144 for more information.
Learn more about living artfully, September 17th, a conversation with Mikkel Saks on the "The Art of Collecting Art" and meet the Sculptors Who Paint and Painters Who Sculpt Saturday afternoon.
Sculpture credits Wayne Salge: "Whoa!" 58H x34Wx22D, "Cut Loose" 17Hx22Wx7D and "Millicent" 20Hx17Wx8D
Posted by dejon at 10:30 AM
- ► 2015 (115)
- ► 2013 (145)
- ► 2012 (41)
- Congratulations Andrea T. Kemp
- Sallie K. Smith's "After the Storm" at Saks Galler...
- Congratulations to David Gray
- Impressions of Fall - Saks Galleries - A Must for ...
- Award-Winning Artist Michael Godfrey at Saks Galle...
- "Whoa!" by Master Sculptor, Wayne Salge
- Saks Galleries Welcomes Artist Andre Kohn
- "Impressions of Fall" Exhibition opening ...
- ▼ July (8)